Minimalist Style. Maximum Performance.
The adidas PureBoost DPR features a clean and straight-forward look, but don’t let it fool you, because it’s still packed with maximum running performance. The plush comfort you love from the original adidas PureBoost is sleeker, faster, and more streamlined in the adidas PureBoost DPR. The Deconstructed PureBoost Racer (DPR) is built to help you increase your pace on a tempo run and shave off seconds on your PR. The high-performance sneaker is constructed with maximum speed in mind. The woven upper conforms to your foot and maximizes your unique running stride so you can get the most out of every run.
Built for City Running
Along with being a formidable running performance option in any setting, the adidas PureBoost DPR is designed to be ideal for running in an urban area. A lower midsole drop and wider forefoot platform than most traditional running shoes work together to offer a close to the ground feel and more stability in a city running environment, which is often characterized by quick starts and stops and sharp changes in direction to avoid the many obstacles on a busy street. While built for running performance, the clean style of the adidas PureBoost DPR also excels as a casual sneaker option for the most discerning sneaker aficionado.
• A seamless, one-piece knit upper that was engineered using innovative motion-capture technology creates a snug, yet unrestricted fit that organically moves with your foot as you run.
• Strategic zoned variations in the stretch of the knit allow for areas of breathability over the toebox and specialized support through the midfoot and heel.
• Full-length adidas BOOST foam for dynamic cushioning and energy return.
• Continental brand rubber outsole for durable traction dry and wet surfaces.
• Wt. 9.1 oz. (Men’s size 9)