The Men’s Jordan Why Not Zer0.1 basketball shoe is Russell Westbrook’s first performance signature model. The shoe is built to match Westbrook’s explosive style of play, as well as his always-memorable personal style off the court. The high-performance shoe is designed for his excellence on both sides of the ball. The versatile court shoe features a lightweight and breathable mesh base layered with a thin synthetic “skin” for protection, durability, and a sleek look. The unique upper also features a hidden lacing system, ankle strap for a locked-in and supportive fit, and a concealed lacelock inspired by the classic Air Jordan 6. The upper is finished with Westbrook’s personal mantra printed on each tongue: “Why Not?” The eye-catching design continues to the sole with a large compression-molded Phylon foam heel panel extending up the entire heel of the shoe. For the sole itself, the Why Not Zer0.1 features a full-length Zoom Air unit for explosive and dynamic cushioning that lasts from tip-off to the final buzzer. An intricate herringbone tread pattern is found on the outsole for maximum grip on multiple surfaces.
High Performance. Electric Style.
Just like Westbrook’s style on and off the court, the Why Not Zer0.1 is ready to turn heads. The unique design features one of the most sleek silhouettes to ever hit the court, and many styles feature bold, high contrast colorblocks and/or vibrant hues. It’s a design that’s so unique and stylish, you’ll want to keep them on long after the game is over. Do you need a pair? Why not? Pick up Russell Westbrook’s debut signature basketball shoe from Jordan Brand today, available at Foot Locker in a variety of men’s sizes and color options.
Jordan Why Not Zero.1 features:
• Lightweight mesh base with synthetic “skin” across the upper provides a sleek and stylish look.
• Ankle strap secured with an adjustable hook-and-loop system offers customizable, locked-down fit and support.
• Compression-molded Phylon heel bucket provides a locked-in feel.
• Hidden laces with a lacelock toggle give you a customizable fit.
• Inner bootie construction offers a comfortable sock-like fit.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit delivers responsive, lightweight cushioning and a low-profile, close-to-the-court feel.
• Rubber outsole with intricate herringbone traction for enhanced grip on multiple surfaces.