Count the Rings
The Men’s Jordan 6 Rings is a classic hybrid sneaker that combines all six of the Air Jordan models Michael Jordan wore en route to his six championships. The unique design combines elements of the Air Jordan 6, Air Jordan 7, and Air Jordan 8 from his first three-peat from 1991-93; and the Air Jordan 11, Air Jordan 12, and Air Jordan 13 from the second set of consecutive championships from 1996-98. The most pronounced details from the six iconic models include the sole unit of the AJ 13, the patent leather mudguard of the AJ 11, the straps and chenille Jumpman tongue patch of the AJ 8, and the rear “spoiler” heel tab of the AJ 6. Smaller details call out the AJ 7 and AJ 12, with the perforated detailing and “TWO3” text running down the tongue, respectively. All these details combine to form a fresh silhouette that still retains the iconic style of the originals.
In addition to paying homage to the designs its six predecessors, the 6 Rings is available in iconic colorways from those classic silhouettes, ideal for the retro modern look. The 6 Rings is also featured in its own all-new color and material combinations for a fresh, new vibe. Foot Locker carries the Jordan 6 Rings in all the latest must-have looks, so make sure to cop this historic design today.
Jordan 6 Rings Features:
• A combination of all six iconic models Michael Jordan wore when he won championships from 1991-98.
• Full-grain leather, synthetic leather, and engineered mesh upper. Materials vary on select styles.
• Features the lace lock and heel tab from the AJ 6, a Huarache-style inner sock and perforated detailing from the AJ 7, and the chenille tongue logo and adjustable strap from the AJ 8.
• Patent leather mudguard (on most styles) from the AJ 11 and the "TWO3" script on the tongue and top metal lace loop from the AJ 12.
• Sole unit of the AJ 13 with a Phylon™ foam midsole and rubber outsole.