A Classic Returns
The Men’s Jordan Jumpman Quick 23 is the first-ever retro release of the classic Jordan Brand basketball shoe that originally debuted in 1998. Originally named the “Quick 6,” this high-performance design is the second signature model of then Jordan Brand team member and NBA star Eddie Jones. Now dubbed the Quick 23, the shoe features accurate-to-the-original construction, quality, and comfort. The shoe is built with a tumbled leather and synthetic nubuck upper with stealthy and quick-looking design lines for an aerodynamic aesthetic — not unlike another famous Jordan Brand shoe of the same era, the Air Jordan 14. Hit the court or the streets with the nostalgic Quick 23, a design that’s just as stylish today as when it originally released in the dawn of the iconic Jordan Brand.
Jordan Jumpman Quick 23 features:
• Retro release of a classic 1998 Jordan Brand model.
• Leather and synthetic construction.
• Ventilated panels on each side of the upper.
• Nike Air cushioning in heel and forefoot.
• TPU midfoot shank for support.
• Durable rubber outsole with herringbone traction for excellent on-court grip.