A Modern Classic
In 2010 the Nike Roshe One changed the sneaker game with it perfect combination of style, comfort, and affordability. In other words, few sneakers before the Roshe One offered such an appealing look in an amazingly comfortable design at such an affordable price. The Roshe’s design is partly inspired by the practice of meditation and the concept of Zen, which is epitomized in its simple construction. From the week it released sneaker aficionados knew the Roshe would become a modern classic, and it certainly has. With a clean design in a minimalist mesh upper and plush Nike Solarsoft sole, the Roshe quickly became the most influential new sneaker on the market after it debuted, with every athletic sneaker brand reproducing its design in some capacity. Now almost a decade later, the Roshe’s impact is still being seen in casual and even performance sneaker design across the industry.
Versatility and Style
The Nike Roshe One is known as one of the most versatile sneakers on the market. You can wear them with or without socks, or dress them up or down. The Roshe can truly do it all. It features a high level of ventilation thanks to the lightweight mesh textile upper, offering the maximum breathability when the temperature heats up. The full-length Phylon™ midsole provides plush comfort all day long, while the waffle-tread outsole delivers traction where you need it most. Since its initial release, the Roshe One has been produced in countless iterations, ranging from solid mesh uppers, to graphic prints, to speckled midsoles, all further emphasizing its versatility.
• Mesh textile upper provides breathability and cool casual style.
• Certain styles feature other textile or natural and synthetic materials. See colorway for specific construction.
• Cushioned collar for added comfort around the ankle.
• Overlay on the midfoot provides extra support.
• Mesh or suede at the forefoot provides durability.
• Full-length Phylon™ foam midsole for plush cushion and stability.
• Waffle-treaded outsole offers traction and added durability.