The Men’s Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 is the latest and greatest iteration of the running shoe line featuring a barefoot feel. Ideal for shorter training runs, the Free RN Flyknit 2018 is designed with Nike’s revolutionary Free technology, which boasts a lightweight foam sole with strategic siping, or cuts, that allow the foot to flex more naturally than a standard running shoe. The Free sole expands and contracts with every strike of the foot, which provides a natural feel and full range of motion that’ll have you feeling like you’re wearing no shoes at all. The design of the upper continues the barefoot sensation with the sock-like Flyknit construction and stretch yarns that supply a lightweight, yet snug and supportive fit. The ultra-flexible design also makes the Free RN Flyknit an ideal sneaker for packing — in other words, it’s not just a great running shoe, it might just be the ultimate vacation sneaker.
A Full Range of Motion, and Colors
The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 is not only functional as a performance running and training shoe, it’s also packed with enough style and comfort to make it an excellent casual sneaker. The Free RN Flyknit 2018 is available in a wide range of men’s colorways, from neutral color palettes in shades of white, grey, and black to vibrant multicolor Flyknit weaves. This versatile sneaker should be in every rotation, whether you’re training in them or not. Shop the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 at Foot Locker, and free yourself today.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Features:
• One-piece Flyknit upper features areas of support, breathability, and stretch for zoned comfort, all in a lightweight build.
• Updated Flyknit construction at the midfoot features a more open weave, allowing for cooling airflow when your run heats up.
• Flywire cables work with the Flyknit upper and laces to wrap the midfoot and supply a custom fit.
• Updated Dynamic heel fit system stretches and hugs the ankle and heel, delivering a snug, secure fit.
• Midsole features a soft and lightweight Phylon™ foam core inside a slightly firmer carrier for the support and durable protection.
• Engineered outsole pattern allows the foot to naturally expand on impact while delivering lightweight cushioning and protection.
• Anatomical heel uses rounded construction to encourage a natural transition from heel strike to toe-off.
• Textured, solid rubber segments under the toe and heel add extra durability in high-wear areas.