All in a Name
If you’ve ever wondered about the creative and exciting names newshoe linesaregiven, the Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 36 is one that speaks for itself. Thisiconic shoe was introduced in 1983 as an essential for runners. It was created to embody the swiftness of Pegasus, the mythic winged horse, and lives up to its potential in every step thanks to flexible construction and deep cloud-like cushioning.
An All-Time Great
Few shoes offer sheer greatness like the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36. Through the years it has undergone numerous changes in technology, yet always remained true to its original purpose of providing runners with consistent support and comfort. The substantial Zoom Air unit improves response time, allowing you to take your game to the next level. From unparalleled shock absorption to dynamic smoothness, this is a sneaker that works and feels as amazing as it looks.
Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 36 features:
• Flexible engineered mesh upper for incredible all-day comfort.
• Strategic perforations enhance breathability and encourage natural air movement.
• Sleek body profile to improve movement, establish a great fit, and minimize bulk.
• Visible Flywire midfoot cables lock down and conform to the foot.
• Reliable Cushlon-ST offers exemplary cushioning with greater foam content.
• Resilient sockliner molds to your foot’s natural shape for excellent support.
• Stable waffle-pattern rubber outsole grips the ground to improve impact and traction.
• Wt. 8 oz.