Remix of a Classic
The Men’s Reebok Workout Plus Altered is a remix of the classic sneaker, upgraded for the modern age. The timeless Workout Plus from 1987 gets a contemporary remodel, featuring updated ‘90s Reebok branding, bold new materials, and unique “inside-out” detailing. One look at a pair and you instantly recognize that this is no normal edition of the Workout Plus. It features a radical reconstruction with clear plastic paneling for the classic H-strap at the midfoot, as well as an added panel around the heel. More unique features include a “1987” tab on the forefoot, reversed tongue tab, an added heel tab loop, and two-tone paint job to the midsole foam.
The Workout Plus Altered supplies a bold, unprecedented look in a familiar silhouette, combining the best of both worlds when it comes to retro and forward-thinking sneaker design. The distinct model is available here at Foot Locker in all of its latest colorways. Step into the head-turning style of the Workout Plus Altered and start living in the now.
Reebok Workout Plus Altered features:
• Remodeled design of the classic Workout Plus sneaker for bold style.
• Full grain leather upper for premium look and great feel.
• Padded textile interior for plush comfort.
• Transparent TPU construction for the classic H-strap design.
• Updated 1990s Reebok branding.
• “Inside-out” tongue logo patch.
• Heel tab loop added for easier on/off.
• EVA foam midsole for all-day comfort.
• Classic rubber cupsole for durability and traction.